Friday, July 17, 2009

My First Junk Foody Post

My day started out with a quick, on the go breakfast (at 2 pm, oops!)



(This at one time was a whole banana.) Now you may say, Erin, a banana isn't very Junk Foodtarian of you. Maybe the rest of breakfast will be. :)



(Yes, those are two blurry Hugs and a can (also blurry) of Diet Dr. Pepper.) (In my defense, I haven't finished the Diet Dr. Pepper yet.)

Ran some errands with my parents (The line at the license bureau with my Mom was actually short! I only finished 1/3 of my Onion Crossword.) and then it was time for lunch!



I ate all of the fries, drank all of the Diet Coke, and only half of the grilled cheese. Then of course, being at Friendly's, I had to have desert!



A two-scoop mint chocolate chip sundae with hot fudge. :)

Dinner will probably just be frozen burritos, Spanish rice, and re-fried beans once I return home to the husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment